Saturday, March 8, 2008


Abbrielle turned three 3/06. She has been fascinated with a Barbie movie so she got a Barbie cake this year. I made the cake, it had a ton of frosting and was a lot of fun. My sister Annalee and her girls (Brooklyn, Makenzie, Rylee, and Nikole) came for her party. We also invited the Farmer, Walton, and Bell Family and we all had a good time. Abbi was silly and ran around so excited that everyone was here. The Barbie was part of her present. I also got Loryn a Barbie and Abbi kept asking me when we were making Loryn's Barbie cake. I can't believe that my baby is 3 already. Time has flown by.

3 comments:

{krista} said...

happy birthday Abbi! I can't believe she is three already.

Fenstermaker Family said...

Becca! Hey it's Kristine! I just wanted to say hi and tell you how adorable your little girls are. I have 3 girls now, so I know the girl thing! Looks like you guys are doing great! I'm so happy for you! Take care!

Kristine

Amen Family said...

I can't believe Abbi is three! They grow too fast. Both of them have grown lots! They are very cute. When are you guys coming to Idaho again?