Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Trunk or Treat

Each year for Halloween Justin comes up with family theme and says to me go for it, or in other words have fun making the costumes. (I can't lie I enjoy doing it, trying to be creative.) So this year we are the three little pigs and the big bad wolf. And we made everything expect the wolf teeth and I bought the girls pink clothes at Walmart. I thought the girls were adorable and they have became fascinated with Charlotte's Web movie while I have been making their costumes. Abbi even went around the church saying, "oink, oink." We had a lot of fun.





9 comments:

charm said...

Oh cute!!! Everything I imagined and more!! You really are creative! I can't remember the last time I used my brain to come up with something like that! ha ha! Anyways, thanks for postin' the pics. You guys are so cute!

{krista} said...

I love how creative you guys always are! The costumes are too cute.

Poe said...

gosh those girls are cute in pink. Justin was terrifying by the way. Your sewing skills are blowing my mind.

S and RA Beazer said...

Way to cute. The big bad wolf even looks big and bad.

Aaron and Amanda said...

Everyone looks really cute. You did a good job on Justins costume.

cressfamily said...

You guys lookesd so cute. Good job on the costumes, wish that I was that creative

♥jada said...

Very creative costumes! I love it! Your girls are so adorable.

Ani B said...

wow! I'm going to assign Justin into thinking of a costume idea my friends and I next year...you did such a great job being creative with the costumes!

Stephanie Johnson said...

Okay so creative and cute. So I don't know how I got roped into this but I am helping with 99' reunion in July and so I was wondering if you could do me a favor and visit our blog and then E-mail your info to rigbyhighschool99@gmail.com so we can send out an invite that would be perfect. the website is rigbyhighschool99.blogspot.com. Thanks guys and if you have anyone else's info if you could let us know someway to get a hold of them that would be sooo helpful!!!