Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Moving during the Holidays

We are still alive. Yes this has been a busy couple of weeks. We have all of our stuff packed, shipped, and in Idaho. We are still in Missouri staying at our friends apartment (the Waltons). I am leaving Christmas night and flying into Salt Lake with Loryn. Then the next morning Justin, Abbi, uncle Braeden and Justin's Mom are driving to Wyoming then to Idaho. Then we get to unpack. We are moving in with my parents then it will be waiting for the new business stuff to begin and the arrival of our baby. I have 4 weeks left from today. Hope everyone is having Happy Holidays.

3 comments:

cressfamily said...

Merry Christmas to you!! please becareful on the way here

Sterzers said...

Let me know if I can help you out with the moving. I'll be around from the 27 to Jan 1. Good luck moving and Merry Christmas!

Jenn said...

that's so exciting that you guys will be back here! Hope everything went well with moving. Thanks for the Christmas card, your little family is so cute! I'm glad everything is going so well for you!!