Thursday, March 12, 2009

Abbi's Birthday

Happy Happy Birthday my Abbi dear. I can not believe that she has turned 4, time has flown by. It seems like just yesterday that we brought this beautiful baby home from the hospital that all she did was cry. I don't miss those few months of tears, hers and mine. Since then she has became more beautifuland bright little girl. We are blessed with her wonderful spirit and loving motherly kindness in our home. I'm not sure how much Loryn enjoys this motherly bossiness and I am sure Brigham will never get away with anything but that is just Abbi. She is our princess or Hannah Montana depending on what new outfit she is wearing. We celebrated with the Hammon family one night with cupcakes and then I made an attempted to make a castle cake on Sunday with the Dial side. We love you Abbrielle you are beautiful.



4 comments:

{krista} said...

Happy Birthday Abbi! I can't believe she is only four, she is so grown up!

Poe said...

Happy 4th birthday baby girl! This is her first birthday that I haven't been able to attend! So sad. She is all the things you said and I love her. Kisses from your friend April and Preston and Lincoln and Tyler.

Unknown said...

Justin and Rebecca your kids are very cute.

Emily M said...

What a great cake, and what a big girl!