Saturday, October 2, 2010

Yellowstone National Park Trip

This last Thursday we went to Yellowstone National Park. For those that are not familar with the location it is 2 hours North from us. We had a wonderful day, Justin's Dad came with us and gave us the tour, since he is so familiar with the Park. He also took our pictures while we were up there. It is not very often that we get to spend all day with Grandpa Hammon. It was a lot of Fun. Now I have to brag. I actually made the skirts and tie for the kids. Also for those that did not read the last post, I am almost 7 months pregnant not just gaining weight at a very fast rate. By the end of the day we were all exhausted. Grandpa did not send over the pictures of the animals we saw, swan, geese, eagle, lots of bison, herd of cow elk and the bull rounding up all his cows. The kids loved it, but they thought that we were going to park with toys to play on and were disappointed that there were no slides or swings. Their only other complaint was the smell of the sulfur, rotten eggs.











8 comments:

Nathan and Annalee Peterson Family said...

Cute pictures! The kids look so grown up. We miss you guys!

{krista} said...

pictures are gorgeous, and so are the skirts!

Aaron and Amanda said...

Very cute pictures. Glad you had fun. You did a good job on the skirts and tie.

Nathan and Annalee Peterson Family said...

Becca, I just looked closer at the skirts and tie and I LOVE them. How about you make some for my kids. :) And the picture of you is BEAUTIFUL!

Unknown said...

gosh those are beautiful! Your kids are so darn beautiful. You look great and I love the dresses and tie. Like you have time on your hands woman!

Emily said...

Becca, congrats on the baby! That is so exciting. It was fun to see you at the reunion this summer but I wish we could have had a chance to talk. The next time I am home lets get together. Your pictures turned out great, you have such a cute family.

charm said...

Did I ever tell you how much I love your family pics?! You did such a good job on the skirts too!

mbarlow said...

These are really cute pics. I love the skirts too. Congrats on the new little one. Miss ya