Monday, March 21, 2011

A Question

I am a participant in a four month transformational mentoring
program entitled “Paid To Play Today”. One of the most important concepts in this process is the
concept of “Soul Purpose”. This concept is based on the idea that everyone possesses a
combination of talents, interests, passions, strengths, gifts and capabilities that are unique to that
individual, and that allows them to make a positive contribution in the world.

Part of the process of coming to unlock this “Soul Purpose”, I have the assignment to find out
what my friends and family have observed about my strengths & weakness. Because I trust and
respect your opinion, I would really appreciate it if you could consider the following two questions
and send me back an response as soon as possible:

“What do you see as my strengths? (What can you count on me for?)

“What do you see as my weakness? (What can you not count on me for?)

I deeply appreciate your feedback, and would ask you to love and care for me enough to tell me
the truth.

Sincerely, Becca

No comments: