Friday, May 2, 2008



So this is the other dress I made, it has a jacket but the picture was horrible, Abbi had her eyes closed and in movement when I took it. I think it looks like a prom dress, that was not my intention. The whole time she wear the dress she danced around saying, "I am princess Annalee." She has a Barbie movie that has a girl named Princess Annalise, Abbi thinks it is Annalee so she named her Barbie that and the Ken doll Prince Nathan. If you do not know my older sister's name is Annalee and her husband is named Nathan so that is where the Nathan comes in.

3 comments:

charm said...

Becca... where do you find the TIME? ha ha! Those dresses turned out SOOOO cute! It makes me want to get off my hiney and get sewin' too! Anyways, your girls are so gorgeous! Good job!

The Lindquists said...

Wow! You are quite the seamstress Becca! I wish I had that kind of talent. The dress is beautiful!

S and RA Beazer said...

Way to go Becca, they are adorable. It helps that you have the perfect model to wear them.