Monday, June 30, 2008

Ballwin Days

Our local community of Ballwin has a Ballwin Days every year and we decided to check it out this year. They turn one of the local parks into a carnival. We bought a few tickets and had some fun. Abbi and Loryn did most of the rides but Justin and I were able to go with them on some. Abbi went on her first roller coaster ride. It was a rough ride the Dragon. I am not sure if she was screaming for terror or excitement. Loryn loved the slide and all the rides she got to go with Abbi.















2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm glad I got to see pics since Tyler didn't take any. Looks so fun! Wish I could have gone. Tyler was too cheap to take Preston on any of the rides.

Nathan and Annalee Peterson Family said...

looks like fun! i wish you guys could be here in idaho with us. Mom told us about Loryn, that's too bad.