Friday, June 13, 2008

Happy Father's Day


For my Husband Justin who not only is a wonderful father but is turning 27 on Father's Day. I asked Abbi what she loved about her daddy and she said, "He loves me. I love eating breakfast with my daddy, he makes me pancakes. He dances with me." When I asked Loryn she said,"Daddy, daddy!!" He studies so hard for school and works hard at work and clinic. We miss him when he is gone all day long/weekends working and going to school. We love you Justin, Happy Birthday!!

For our fathers and grandpas Happy Father's Day. We love you.

2 comments:

Aaron and Amanda said...

Just wanted to wish you a Happy Birthday and Father's Day. Hope you have a good one. Hope to see all of you in a couple of weeks.
love you all
The Lees

Stephanie Johnson said...

Becca and Justin- So I was totally blog hopping and I found your blog really excited- oh this is Stephanie (Swendsen) Johnson by the way. We just moved from Ohio to Oklahoma and we drove through St. Louis had I known you lived there we would have stopped and said hello- anyways you guys look great- your girls are darling.